BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday

Good morning everyone! The boys are extremely excited about their vacation from Mom coming up! They are ready to spend some time with papa and g-ma brandy! At 10pm last night, Dylan decided that it was time to pack, so while Jerry and I are trying to sleep, we have Dylan running around gathering his things. Next thing we know, Jesse joins in! I had to tell them that they were not moving in, just visiting...LOL! I also tried to get them to wait until this morning - that didn't work. So they are now packed and ready to go :) No, we have not produced anything from the garden yet, which is about to irritate me :) so I will eat anything you bring Brandy! I cannot believe you were able to grow potatoes - Way to go!!!
I have today and tomorrow off from school because Dr. Hunt has meetings, so I will get to spend some time with the boys before they leave. I am also going to get some cleaning and studying in as well. We have our first exam Tuesday! I also have a presentation to start preparing for and numerous other things, including 2 anatomy lab exams!! I really want to make the dean's list again!!
I better get off here before I write a book and get busy! I love everybody and hope you all have a wonderfully blessed day!!!!!!

0 comments: