BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!

Hi Everyone! I hope everyone had a great day. Today was my first day back to school, even though it was a holiday...boy this is going to be a LOT of studying - I've been at it for 7 1/2 hours and decided it was time for a break! The 3-16 week classes are packed into 4 week classes, so imagine! The boys are real excited about visiting papaw and g-ma Brandy! Brandy DO NOT let Dylan get away with anything!!!! Give him an inch and he will take a road trip...haha (but I'm serious) Dad-THE BOYS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DRIVE!!!!! :) But they are ready, I just hope ya'll are. If you get ready to bring them back early, I completely understand...lol!

We have new additions to the family - kittens. So far 9, but we are not done yet..lol! Anybody need a kitten??? Well I guess that's all the news for today. I love and miss everyone!!! Goodnight! :)

0 comments: