BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 5, 2010

A lil Break!

Hello everyone! Sorry I have not blogged in a LONG time! Summer semester was really fast paced and tedious. Thankfully, I finished up on Tuesday with finals and aced my class!!! I never imagined that I could ace chemistry, but with alot of studying, I did it!! It also raised my GPA to a 3.708!! Last thursday, I went to CPCC and took the TEAS test for entrance to Mercy School of Nursing. To be competitive, you need a score of 80. I made a 84! I am sooo very happy, proud and excited. So between my GPA and my TEAS score, I should not have a problem with acceptance - but please keep me in your prayers anyways :) I should hear something from Mercy around September 15th. Meanwhile, I start back up at USC-L on August 19th with a full schedule. I am going to go for my bachelor's degree!

As for the boys, they are mean as ever, full of energy and excited about the upcoming school year. They begin football August 9th - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOON!!!!! -and the first day of school is aug. 13th for Dylan and Aug. 16th for Jesse!! Since Dylan will be in 6th grade, he is unable to play football for the school. Unfortunately, my class schedule is so full, that I wil not be able to let him play county recreation football this year. Thankfully, he will be able to be a manager for Jesse's team, thus allowing me to get out of class and pick them up on my way home!

Jerry is about finished with his tractor- finally!!! But it does not look like the same tractor. I am very proud of him! I will take some pics and post them later. I started work on Dylan's go-kart. Almost done with the painting, will be getting a new engine next week so it should be ready within a weeks time. I think that is all of the Stacks' news for now. I will try to be better about posting more often! I love everyone and think of you all often! XOXO

1 comments:

The Hines Family said...

Thanks for the update! Congratulations on doing so well in your summer classes! :-)